BTBSIGN LED Interval Timer Count Down/Up Clock ...
BTBSIGN CROSSFIT TIMER: Our timers work perfectly for Home gyms, crossFit gyms, weight rooms, Rec Centers, Health Clubs, Schools, etc Function: Normal time : Show time of day in 12 and 24 hours. 12hour format: H2 HH:MM, show H2 6:00; 24hour format: H1 HH:MM, show H1 18:00; Stopwatch : Stopwatch in minutes seconds: hundredths of
BTBSIGN CROSSFIT TIMER:
Our timers work perfectly for Home gyms, crossFit gyms, weight rooms, Rec Centers, Health Clubs, Schools, etc
Normal time : Show time of day in 12 and 24 hours. 12hour format: H2 HH:MM, show H2 6:00; 24hour format: H1 HH:MM, show H1 18:00;
Stopwatch : Stopwatch in minutes seconds: hundredths of a second 00:00:00 to 99:59:99; For example, it will count up from 00:00:00 to 99:59:99
Countdown : Count down in minutes and seconds. (Countdown format: dn MM:SS from dn 99:59 to dn00:00 ; For example: Create 15minutes countdown, enter dn 15:00, it will countdown from dn 15:00 to dn 00:00;
Count-up : Count up in minutes and seconds. (Count up format: up MM:SS from up 00:00 to up 99:59 ; For example: Create 10minutes count up, enter up 10:00, it will count up from up 00:00 to up 10:00;
Customizable interval time:Create your own workout time and rest time. (F = Training time; C= Rest time 1= First group running; like F1 MM:SS C1 MM:SS ; F2 MM:SS C2 MM:SS etc.) For example, you want to do five times exercise with 1minutes training and 15 seconds reset; You can set F1 01:00, C1 00:15; F2 01:00, C2 00:15; F3 01:00, C3 00:15; F4 01:00, C4 00:15; F5 01:00, C5 00:15;
Before start, you have 10 seconds to prepare and it will beep every second. Like 3 2 1 GO. It will beep when change from work time to reset. Like 3 , 2, 1 GO. You can mute the noise if not need.
Digit High: Digit High: 1.5”
Dimension: 11” W x 4” H x 1.5” D
Case material: Aluminum
Mounting: Wall-mount, Hang ,Stand on desk
1x AC/DC Adapter; Brackets and screws ; Remote control ; Timer ; User manual;
Remote battery do not included. Battery of remote is 2xAAA
- Multi-function timer – The gym training timer has 5 different modes (Normal time mode, Interval timer mode, Countdown mode, count-up mode and stopwatch mode).
- Normal time with 12 and 24 hours in hours and minutes. Count down/up in minutes and seconds. Interval mode in minutes and seconds; Stopwatch counts up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds and hundredths of seconds.
- Pre-programmed interval timer- This timer comes preprogrammed timer settings. Tabata button: store 20seconds work time and 10seconds rest time, Repeat 8 times; FGB1 : Store 5 minutes train time, 1 minute rest time, repeat 5 rounds; FGB2 button: Store 5 minutes workout time, 1 minute rest time, repeat 3 time.
- Customizable interval timer- you can program and store your workouts with the amount of work time versus rest time with numbers of rounds. It also can do a lot of HIIT training and so it helps to program 1 min on/1 min off workouts. Beep every interval time and ability to set 10 seconds prepare time.
- Visible timer to everyone- Crystal clear LED and high contrast display allows you to see the bright LED numbers from all corners of your gym or home. The numbers are brightly displayed and the alarm is loud enough to hear but not too loud