Day 1 Fitness Kettlebell Weights Cast Iron 25 ...
What Is A Kettlebell? A kettlebell is a cast iron ball with a handle attached to the top of it. Its design differentiates this exercise equipment from others because the weight of a kettlebell is not distributed evenly. This creates the need for your body to counterbalance the swinging motion and stabilize your core during
What Is A Kettlebell?
A kettlebell is a cast iron ball with a handle attached to the top of it. Its design differentiates this exercise equipment from others because the weight of a kettlebell is not distributed evenly. This creates the need for your body to counterbalance the swinging motion and stabilize your core during workouts.
Why Is KettleBell Weight Lifting So Popular?
Because it works! It’s a bunch of different types of training all combined into one, fun exercise routine. It helps improve your cardio, strength, stabilization, posture, and tone. It also helps you burn those calories FAST.
Why choose Day 1 Fitness?
Day 1 Fitness has spearheaded a revolution of advanced technology in the health and weight training arena. All of our products are top-quality because we only use premium materials and we care about giving you the best supplies to get you feeling and looking your best.
Size: 4.8 x 5.8 x 9.4 inches
Variations: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs
- MOVE OVER DUMBELLS, THERE’S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN: Kettle bells have been around forever, but in recent years they have really gained traction because of their easy-to-maneuver design and ability to rotate fluidly in ways that regular hand weights can’t.
- DURABLE, HIGH IMPACT BUILD: Each free weight is derived from solid cast iron with a hammertone non-chip finish. Designed from a single-piece casting, this fitness equipment is less likely to break than giryas that are made from multiple parts.
- MORE BURN, LESS OUCH: Anyone that works out can appreciate the burn during and after a good sweat session. But straight pain is not good. Our weights have a sanded, smooth grip to avoid unnecessary rubbing and blisters associated with ballistic training.
- WHY KETTLEBELLS? Ballistic Russian exercises such as snatches, cleans, and jerks are easier to do with this design, allowing you full body motion so you can target more muscle groups, increase muscular endurance, core strength, and caloric expenditure.
- MIX AND MATCH: Day 1 Fitness offers a variety of handled weights in different sizes so you can create the perfect collection for all of your workout needs. By using different weight groups, you will see significant improvements in how you look and feel.