Goplus Treadmill Mat for Hardwood Floors High ...
DescriptionThis fitness equipment mat was made of PVC material made it more durability and lasting. Besides, it can protect the floor from scratches and dirt and help to reduce the vibration and noise when you are training. Don’t hesitate to buy it! FeatureHigh density black PVC, feel the differenceIdeal for use with exercise bike/trainers and
This fitness equipment mat was made of PVC material made it more durability and lasting. Besides, it can protect the floor from scratches and dirt and help to reduce the vibration and noise when you are training. Don’t hesitate to buy it!
High density black PVC, feel the difference
Ideal for use with exercise bike/trainers and other Gym equipment
Lessens vibrations caused by machines
Protect any surface
Will not bleed onto carpet
Product Size: 36″ x 78″
Unit Weight: 6.5lbs
Package Includes: 1 x Treadmill Mat
- 【Shock Absorption】This treadmill mat reduces the equipment shake and prevents friction between the equipment and the floor. The floor scratches and damages are avoided. Moreover, the fitness equipment is well protected.
- 【Noise Reduction and Quieter】With the shock-absorption feature, the fitness equipment mat reduces the noise when doing exercise. By keeping the noise down, a quieter and more comfortable environment for exercise is created. Meanwhile, this avoids noise spreading from your house to others especially to the downstairs.
- 【Multi-functional Application and Large size】The fitness mat is large enough and with strong load-bearing capacity, which makes it used for almost all sorts of exercise equipment and indoor gyms, such as magnetic upright bikes, parallel bars, treadmills, etc.
- 【More Stable and Safer】Made of a no-slip material, PVC, the equipment is more stable with the mat underneath, especially when you are doing exercise on it. Your fitness becomes safer.
- 【Damp-proof and Wear-resistant】Made of PVC, a high density material, the floor exercise mat is damp-proof and wear-resistant. This plays a role of protecting the fitness equipment and extending its service life.