Marcy Hers Weighted Kettlebell Set for Circuit ...
For ladies who want to stay in shape, the Hers Weight Kettle Bell Set is a companion on the road to a better body. Specially designed for the active woman, these weights are ideal for circuit training and home exercises. They’re great for everyday use by both beginners and hardcore fitness enthusiasts. These kettlebells come
For ladies who want to stay in shape, the Hers Weight Kettle Bell Set is a companion on the road to a better body. Specially designed for the active woman, these weights are ideal for circuit training and home exercises. They’re great for everyday use by both beginners and hardcore fitness enthusiasts.
These kettlebells come in an extra-large size for better handling. The vinyl coating offers a solid grip that won’t slip even when it’s wet with sweat, unlike traditional steel weights that are prone to rust and slippage The set includes three weights: 5, 10, and 15 lbs. They provide different levels of difficulty and intensity, allowing you to customize your workout regimen. Kettlebells have a versatile design and can target all the major muscle groups through different exercises. Perform squats, rows, lifts, swings, and more without the need for bulky and complicated machinery.
Get the body you’ve always wanted with the help of the Hers Weighted Kettlebells Set for Women! Easy to use but highly effective in strengthening your body, these kettlebells are great for active women who are interested in sculpting their bodies. Begin exercising for better health today!
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WOMEN – These kettlebells are sized just right and are well-balanced for easy handling – perfect for active women who want to tone up. Varied colors make the different weights easier to recognize.
- THREE DIFFERENT WEIGHTS – Adjust your workouts precisely with this kettlebell set. It comes with kettlebells of three weights – 5, 10, and 15 lbs. – making it ideal for beginners and anyone looking for a challenging workout.
- TARGET MAJOR MUSCLES GROUPS – Kettlebells can be used in many ways to strengthen different parts of the body. You can perform rows, dips, swings, and lifts to increase the muscle mass of the arms and sculpt the abs. You can give your lower body a thorough workout too, by doing lunges and squats while holding the weighted bells.
- VINYL-COVERED – Each kettlebell is covered with a smooth, matte vinyl plastic that protects it from sweat and moisture. It also gives you a solid grip even when the kettlebell is wet.
- GREAT FOR CIRCUIT TRAINING – These weights are excellent for use in circuit training, which focuses on strengthening the core and abs. You don’t need to leave the comfort of your home to get a great workout.